Dlink Wireless N300 Universal Range Extender
Part No.: DAP-1325
Easy expansion of your Wi-Fi coverage
Smart Signal LEDs
Helps you find the best location for optimal coverage
Connect securely with the push of a button
Connect a wired device or create a wireless hot-spot
Extend your wireless network
Eliminate poor Wi-Fi performance and increase your wireless network coverage with speeds of up to 300 Mbps1. Use the built-in Ethernet port to create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot or connect a wired device.
Easy to set up
and easy to use
Push the WPS one-touch configuration button, push the WPS button on your existing WiFi device: You are done. The DAP‑1325 will automatically configure itself.
Alternatively, you can use our QRS Mobile App on your iOS or Android mobile device to easily set up the DAP‑1325 without a computer.
The N300 Wi‑Fi Range Extender even includes a built‑in setup wizard should you want finer control of wired and wireless settings.
Visual signal indicator
Plug it in and use the LED signal indicator to find the best location to extend your network.
Optimal Wi-Fi coverage with zero guessing.
- Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- Wireless 802.11g/b backward compatibility
- Wi-Fi speeds of up to 300 Mbps1
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, discreet and does not require additional power adapter and cable
- Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
- 802.11n/g/b Wireless LAN
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
- Reset button
- WPS button
- 3 Segment Wi-Fi signal strength indicator
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.3ab
- Two external antennas
- Region dependent
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- WPS (PBC)
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup
- Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android mobile devices
- Web UI
- 97.9 x 50.7 x 48.7 mm (3.95 x 2.00 x 1.91 inches)2
- 97 grams (3.42 onces)
- Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from the IEEE Standard 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.
2. Dimensions do not include the regional plug type.