HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Tower (I5 7500/4G/500G/Win 10 pro)
Part No.: 1HK15EA
HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Tower PC(1HK15EA)
- Powered for the enterprise, the HP EliteDesk 800 TWR is one of HP’s most secure and manageable PCs featuring high performance, and expandability in a stylishly redesigned 25% smaller chassis for the modern workplace.
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
Ready for virtual reality:
HP has combined high-performance and massive expansion with 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors4 and PCIe Gen3 solid state drives. Amplify performance with optional 91W processors up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory and optional high-end discrete graphics for VR content.
Expansion that extends your investment:
The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP EliteDesk 800 TWR has five bays and four full-height slots, plus two addition M.2 connectors, and plenty of configurable ports.
Strong security, powerful manageability:Get powerful protection and simplified management from HP’s most secure and manageable PCs. HP Sure Start Gen3 protects against BIOS attacks while the HP Manageability Integration Kit6 allows you to easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Configurable I/O Port for displays:
Configure a third configurable rear I/O port for customizable display connections with your choice of VGA, DisplayPort™, HDMI or USB-Type C™ with DisplayPort™.
1-Let nothing stand in your way:
Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro and the powerful HP EliteDesk 800 TWR with built-in security, collaboration, and connectivity.
Start with a genuine HP BIOS every time. HP Sure Start Gen3 monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without user or admin intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
3-Super secure. Super protected:
data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users with HP Client Security Suite Gen3.
4-Get PC images right the first time:
ITDMs can quickly help create, improve, and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant.
5-Speed up the basics of IT management
The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass HP Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810G testing.
Take advantage of HP’s Elite Support, limited warranty, and Global Series support.
|CPU Brand / Family||Intel Core i5|
|CPU Speed||3.4 GHz|
|RAM (Memory )|
|RAM FSB speed||2400 MHz|
|Memory slots||2 DIMM|
|Storage Speed||7200 rpm|
|Graphics Memory Size||Intel HD Graphics|
|Optical Drive Type||HP Optical Drive|
|Keyboard||HP USB Standard Value Keyboard|
|Mouse||HP USB Standard Optical Mouse|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64bit|
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor family
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-7500 with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (3.4 GHz base frequency, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Intel® Q270
- Form factor
- Management features
- HP Client Catalog
- HP Driver Packs
- LANDESK Management
- HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM)
- HP System Software Manager (SSM)
- HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU)
- HP Image Assistant
- HP MIK for Microsoft SCCM
- Low halogen
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
(Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s)
- Memory Slots
- 4 DIMM
- Internal drive bays
- One 6.35 cm (2.5"); One 8.9 cm (3.5"); One 13.34 cm (5.25")
- External drive bays
- One 9.5 mm slim
- Internal drive
- 3.5" 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Optical drive
- Slim DVD-Writer
Display and graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 630 20,27
1 SD 4 card reader (optional)
1 Headphone connector
1 USB 2.0 (fast charging)
1 USB 2.0
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 USB Type-C™ (charging)
Universal audio jack with CTIA headset support
1 audio out
2 USB 2.0
4 USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 audio in
1 power connector
3 optional ports
1 VGA 22
- Expansion slots
- 1 M.2 2230 for optional wireless NIC
- 1 M.2 internal connector for optional SSD drive
- 1 PCIe x1
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
- PCI Express x16 (v3.0)(wired as a x4) 6.35 cm (2.5") low profile, 16.76 cm (6.6") length, 35 W max power
- Integrated Realtek ALC221 with combo microphone/headphone jack, line-in and line-out rear ports (3.5 mm), internal speaker.
- Network interface
- Intel® I219LM Gigabit Network Connection LOM
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Power supply
- 250 W standard efficiency
- Operating temperature range
- 10 to 35°C
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.4 x 36.9 x 36.5 cm
(Dimensions are WxDxH with product in horizontal orientation)
- 9.86 kg
- Security management
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)
- SATA 0,1 port disablement (via BIOS)
- Drive lock
- RAID configurations
- Serial, USB enable/disable (via BIOS)
- Power-on password (via BIOS)
- Setup password (via BIOS)
- Solenoid hood lock/intrusion sensor
- Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
- HP business PCs are shipped with a variety of software titles including: HP BIOSphere Gen3 with SureStart G3, CyberLink Power Media Player, Native Miracast Support, HP ePrint Driver, HP Support Assistant. Please refer to this product's quick spec document for a full list of preinstalled software.
- HP USB Business Slim Keyboard
- Pointing device
- HP USB Optical Mouse
- 3-year limited warranty including 3 years of parts, labour, and next-business-day onsite service. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.