HP Microtower 290 G2 (I3 8100/4GB/1TB)+ HP V197 18" monitor
Part No.: 4NU59EA
HP 290 G2 Microtower PC(4NU59EA)
- Take on your everyday work at an affordable price with the HP 290 MT. Get the reliable computing power you need while minimizing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
Ready for work
The HP 290 MT provides a powerful PC with the features you rely onto accomplish your everyday tasks.
The scalable and functional design of the HP 290 MT makes it easy to set up and use.
Powered up processing
Help optimize performance with an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor3, optional NVIDIA® or AMD discrete graphic support4, up to 16GB DDR4 memory4, PCIe x1 and PCIe x16 slots for future growth and support for optional PCIe NVME storage.
Help keep data safe
Help protect your investment and your data with firmware or discrete TPM and a security lock slot.
1-Let nothing stand in your way
Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Pro to protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
Get fast and easy connections with optional Gigabit LAN and WLAN featuring 802.11ac protocol and Bluetooth® 4.2 connectivity.
Support two independent displays with VGA and HDMI connectivity. Make connections to peripherals with eight USB ports on the HP 290 MT with two front and two rear USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, four rear USB 2.0 ports and an optional serial port.
4-PC management made more manageable
Spend less time and get right to the updates you need with HP Support Assistant.
5-Clean software image
With the clean, professional software image on the HP 290 MT, you will be productive in no time!
Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
|CPU Brand / Family||Intel Core i3|
|CPU Speed||3.60 GHz|
|RAM (Memory )|
|RAM FSB speed||2666MHZ|
|Storage Speed||7200 rpm|
|Operating System||Free Dos|
- Operating system
- FreeDOS 2.0
- Processor family
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-8100 with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (3.6 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Intel® H370
- Form factor
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 4 GB)
(Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.)
- Memory Slots
- 2 DIMM
- Internal drive bays
- One 3.5" HDD; One 3.5" (2.5") HDD
- Internal drive
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Optical drive
- HP 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer
Display and graphics
- 47 cm (18.5") diagonal HD widescreen LCD anti-glare (1366 x 768)
Intel® UHD Graphics 630
1 headphone/microphone combo
1 SD 3 card reader
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 power connector
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
4 USB 2.0
1 serial 22,25
1 PS/2 23
- Expansion slots
- 1 PCIe
- 1 PCIe x1
- 1 PCIe x16
- 1 SD media reader
- 2 M.2
- Realtek ALC3601 codec, internal speaker, combo microphone/headphone jack
- Network interface
LANIntegrated 10/100/1000M GbE
Power and operating requirements
- Power supply
- 180 W internal power supply, up to 87% efficiency, active PFC
- Operating temperature range
- 0 to 40°C
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17 x 33.8 x 27.75 cm
(System dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.)
- 5.4 kg
(Exact weight depends on configuration.)
- Security management
- Lock slot
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 - Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)
- HP USB Keyboard
- Pointing device
- HP USB Optical Mouse
- 1 year (1-1-1) limited warranty and service offering includes 1 year of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.