HP ProDesk 400 G5 Microtower Bundle ( I5 8500/4G/1TB +HP V197 )
Part No.: 5BM23EA
HP ProDesk 400 G5 Microtower PC(5BM23EA)
- Designed to fit the modern workspace now and in the future, the stylishly designed, reliable, and secure HP ProDesk 400 MT is a powerful PC with scalable performance that can grow with your business.
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
Power through your day with a high-performance 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and options that include Intel® Optane™ memory, SSD storage,and up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory.
Expansion that extends your investment:
The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP ProDesk 400 MT has three bays and three full-height slots, and optional ports4to connect to up to three HP displays5.
With eight total USB ports and optional Bluetooth™ connectivity, the HP ProDesk 400 MT becomes a hub for all your devices in the office.
Tested and ready:
The reliable HP ProDesk 400 MT experienced 120,000 hours of the HP Total Test Process and now has an optional dust filter to help extend the life of your PC by reducing airborne particulate intake in the most demanding work environments.
1-Let nothing stand in your way:
Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro with built-in security, collaboration, and connectivity.
2-Super secure. Super protected.:
HP Client Security Manager Gen4 features multi-factor authentication, HP Device Access Manager, HP SpareKey, and HP Password Manager. These tools work to keep data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users.
3-Work without interruption:
Keep productivity high and downtime low with the fully integrated and automated features of the HP BIOSphere Gen4 firmware ecosystem. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
4-Speed up the basics of IT management:
HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Help protect your PC from websites, read only Microsoft® Office and PDF attachments, malware, ransomware, and viruses with hardware-enforced security from HP Sure Click.
6-Convenient, always-on, customized, free support:
Enjoy always-on, included self-help support built right into your PC, for the life of your PC.
7-Get PC images right the first time:
ITDMs can quickly help create, improve, and secure custom Windows images with HP Image Assistant Gen3.
Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass 120,000 hours of HP’s Total Test Process.
-Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
|CPU Brand / Family||Intel Core i5|
|CPU Speed||3.0 GHz|
|RAM (Memory )|
|RAM FSB speed||2666MHZ|
|Memory slots||2 DIMM|
|Storage Speed||7200 rpm|
|Graphics Memory Size||Intel HD Graphics|
|Graphics Card Model||Intel UHD Graphics 630|
|Optical Drive Type||HP Optical Drive|
|Keyboard||HP USB Standard Value Keyboard|
|Mouse||HP USB Standard Optical Mouse|
|Operating System||Free Dos|
- Operating system
- FreeDOS 2.0
- Processor family
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-8500 with Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Intel® B360
- Form factor
- Management features
- HP BIOS Config Utility (download)
- HP Client Catalog (download)
- HP Driver Packs (download)
- HP System Software Manager (download)
- Update BIOS via Cloud or Network (BIOS feature)
- Ivanti Management Suite
- HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 4 GB)
(Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.)
- Memory Slots
- 2 DIMM
- Internal drive bays
- One 3.5" HDD; One 3.5" (2.5") HDD
- Internal drive
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Optical drive
Display and graphics
Intel® UHD Graphics 630
1 headset connector
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 16
1 DisplayPort™ 1.2
1 power connector
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
4 USB 2.0
- Expansion slots
- 1 M.2 2230
- 1 M.2 2230/2280
- 1 PCIe 3 x16
- 2 PCIe 3 x1
- Network interface
LANRealtek RTL8111HSH-CG GbE
Power and operating requirements
- Power supply
- 180 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC
- 310 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17 x 27.4 x 33.8 cm
- 5.47 kg
(Configured with 1 HDD and 1 ODD. Weight will vary by configuration.)
- Security management
- HP BIOSphere
- HP Credential Manager
- HP Password Manager
- HP Power On Authentication
- HP Security Manager
- HP Spare Key
- Lock slot
- Power-on password (via BIOS)
- Removable media write/boot control
- SATA port disablement (via BIOS)
- Setup password (via BIOS)
- Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
- USB enable/disable (via BIOS)
- Master Boot Record Security
- HP Client Security Suite Gen 4
- Pre-boot Authentication
- Serial enable/disable (via BIOS)
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified)
- USB Business Slim Standalone Wired Keyboard
- Pointing device
- HP USB Mouse
- 1 year (1-1-1) limited warranty and service offering includes 1 year of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.